
Probably the bridge will represent the hope to reach to the success, which is sunlight in this image. Ocean can be the tough event that you have to be careful.
Have you ever thought that you are the only one who's life is miserable and every event is difficult and that you want to give up? If you are the one of this people, you are being negative to yourself. Every single person in this world has their own difficulty and their own unequal position. However, the few number of people succeed in this world are the ones who found their own hope, and with that in their heart, they continuously fought against their difficulty until it knock down. I think hope is like the knife that makes you passionate to fight and win against your adversary.
Just like I said, people have their different tragedies based on their environment or situation but they find their own hope to find the solution for better life. The one woman called Cloette Decker was living with 10 siblings and they faced impulsive tragedy called war. Miraculously, they survived in WW2 but later on they faced another war between Koreans. Her family defiantly lost almost all of their property and that was start of the turning point for her life. After this affair, she couldn't get any education because her family didn't even have enough money to buy food. During others in her age went to public school she had to clean the building and other horrible jobs to keep up her family. However, one day from hunger, she found her hope for her own tragedy. She started to believe that hunger is the good thing for better life. She wasn't talking about hunger in her stomach. She was talking about getting education. Those events show her own hope in her heart because she believed, education will make her life brighter and only way to success by escape from poverty. If she get educated, she can get good job which can help her to earn lots of money for her family.
Here is the another person who suffered and found Hope that changed the life brighter and wider than before. This man is called Andrew Flewelling. He was born between white father and black mother, so his skin color was black even though the nationality was America. As he grow up, he faced many racism from many whites about his skin color. Therefore, as the number of whites grow bigger about racism between blacks, Andrew Flewelling and other blacks started left out from the society. It wasn't his fault. He was just born like that and he strongly wished one day the society will change by equal, fair and friendly. However, the truth was not like as he wished. He was still separated with whites and he got really huge and deep wound of sadness in his heart. Therefore, the quiet church from his father's was his only hope to cure his wound by carefully having a conversation with his inner voice. Maybe being in quiet church was his only hope because outside the church there were enemies every where keep attacking his pure heart which caused him to hate himself by thinking why I'm born as a black person. But, he controlled his mind by communicating with his inner voice in silence room. He kept saying positive things to himself that will make himself get courage to stand up again and fight against his enemy.
It has been long time to forget about the tough and long battle against something that’s the most powerful and stubborn in the world. I’ve also faced my own tragedy that suddenly pushed my brain in to the danger. The enemy that I wriggled to beat, the opponent that I won’t forgive forever in my life is called the tic disorder. The time when it permeated in to my body was when I was about 10 years old in Korea. No one knows the exact reason why I got it, even my family, just predicting because of stresses or too much electromagnetic waves from computer or TV. Sometimes I couldn’t control myself. Just like that disease is controlling my brain like robot. I constantly showed condition of a disease such as making strange sound or suddenly moving any one part of my body really fast. Just imagine. Someone is sitting next to you and he is making weird noise and moving his body like a zombie with rolling eyeball sometimes? You will definitely change your seat. Same thing happened to me. I kept doing it few times in a hour, sometimes my friend wondered what’s going on from me. Of course my parents tried to find the solution to cure my disease such as tonic but it did not really effected. That was when I started to blame myself. Sometimes the warning from my parents “Stop making strange noise!” really bothered me. I didn’t do it my purpose, I just couldn't control it. Just then, the hope blew the courage that made me stand up again. That hope was really tough, maybe the toughest thing in the world because it was to control myself against tic disorder. I had to declare war against me and myself. You might sound funny but what I thought during that situation was that controlling myself might be the only way to cure this. Maybe the medicine for this is me. I kept remind myself to stop the weird condition of disease, even I wanted to. Sometimes that made me crazy like a toxic, tempting me to do but I calmed myself to stop it. Maybe this war took 2 years to stop. I was the victory by knocking down the disease. I believe there is nothing harder than controlling myself. Even though that jerk gave me huge stress, I think I learned new thing from it. To be success in any thing, before you act something to edge it, you have to control yourselves first. If you don’t control yourself, you won’t success in what you are trying to do. Once again, I believe the strongest, toughest and most stubborn adversary is really close to all of you. And me.
Cloette Decker had conflict with poverty, Andrew Flewelling scuffled against racism and I resisted against tic disorder. These two and I faced different tragedy from different environment but what’s the common thing between us? We all found hope to make brighter, wider life with happiness. Your hope is always different in different situation. In my opinion, every single thing I do is my destiny but the reason that you and I’m struggling to do it is because we all have hope, whether it is big or not, every situation in our life can be solved by hope in your heart. Don’t ever give up, just do it. Once you walk few more miles in the desert, you will find oasis, once you opened the well locked door you will see the sunshine and once you reached to your limits, you will see the result you really wanted.


















댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기